Sunday, July 19, 2009

7th Page

Honestly, I hate how I drew this page and the previous page. Why did I have to use this blasted paper for my comics? I swear, this is the last page with this kind of paper and art quality.

Haha! I just read this. I am not expecting any of you guys to actually get the jokes on this one. This was made during the time when text messages took off. The networks couldn't keep up with the growth so messages were delayed for days! Getting a line would take weeks! It's insane! I remember getting a text message several days delayed! What if that was an emergency? Dude, I think someone's following me... help me! My friend wouldn've been dead by the time I get the message! But then again, why the hell would he message me if it's an emergency? Well, maybe he can't talk! Maybe he's hiding! Oh, well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment