Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3rd Page

So now we have the third page. I now added a site counter so I can keep track of people who actually visit this page. Power to the FJMU... uh... ers. FJMUers! Yeah.

EXPLANATIONS: At this point, I was starting to really enjoy doing these comic strips of me and my friends. As you can see, the panels are more organized. It's now broken down using the traditional 3-box panels. But it's still pretty lose. The handwriting is still very casual and poor. The art is, too. It's not accurate and it's crappy (well, I'm not a good illustrator to begin with). I'm beginning to start making the characters have their own look and traits, though.

Jonathan, in this page, is one of the FJMU gang's friends who just dropped out of school after only a year. He's this European surfer dude that we heard, put up a pet store after he dropped out of college. The next we saw him, he grew a beard. That's where this story came from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment